Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Who are you?

The carpet guys are coming tomorrow. Cool!

I did get one call on the toll free number yesterday. Some woman called, then said she was not calling for herself but was a service that put renters and landlords together - at no charge to the landlord. She asked about my property, etc.

After I hung up I became concerned that she is obligating me to soemthing I didnt sign up for...Why would someone pay her $150 to find a place when all she does is go through the Newspaper Ads? I hope she realizes that I still have my own screening process and I WILL reject someone who doesn't qualify regardless of what they paid her. Not sure what the real deal is here...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Intresting whats think your car? immobilizer decode Using car diagnostics equipment

acura equipment
acura at
acura trouble
acura automatic transmission
acura detonation
acura oxygen sensor

Thank you!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home