Tuesday, August 17, 2004

No Insurance!

After 4 weeks of requesting a quote from my home insurance provider they told me they would not give me a policy for my rental because it was too close to the water (!!!). "It takes 20 minutes to drive to the beach!," I yelled. Their reply was: "Yes but it is within 2500 feet from the ocean as the crow flies." I then responded (really): "Are you expecting any 2500 foot tidal waves?"

While the woman appreciated my sense of humor, I still did not get my policy. So I told her I would have to cancel my home owner's policy so that I can get a landlord policy under another insurer. I haven't really liked any of the new rules that have come out with this carrier anyway.

So now I have about a week before I close, and I need to find new insurance. It's always something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous free 3d xxx toon stories said...

He stared into her big brown pansy eyes and foundhimself agreeing. Now she comes home fromwork, drinks a little, then goes over to her girlfriends house.
free erotic gay sex stories
virgin sex stories
stories of erotic abduction
pre puberty masturbation stories
inescapable hogtied bondage stories
He stared into her big brown pansy eyes and foundhimself agreeing. Now she comes home fromwork, drinks a little, then goes over to her girlfriends house.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home